ADI Distribution, part of Honeywell, has an exciting opportunity in Belgium for a
Marketing Communications Manager Benelux – Maternity Cover
Location: The Netherlands (Purmerend or Sliedrecht) or Belgium (Aartselaar)
Period: 19th June – 15th Nov
The Marketing Communications Manager supports the Benelux business by defining, developing and executing the marketing plan aligned with the sales and marketing strategy. This position works closely with the country leaders, product management and sales to ensure the right plans are in place and the correct marketing materials and tools are developed. The Marketing Communications Manager will also work closely with the EMEA Marketing Communications team and will report into the EMEA Marketing Communications Manager who is based in Purmerend.
Job: Description / Role / Skills
1. Define and implement with the country sales leaders, local product management, and EMEA marketing team, the marketing programs for the Benelux region.
2. Initiate and manage local demand generation and prospecting programs, work with local product management and sales to develop marketing activities promoting key products/solutions/brands, print & e-promotions to drive awareness, growth & customer focus and generate quality leads for the business. Monitor progress and provide feedback on results.
3. Manage the Monthly Sales Flyer. Tasks include the management of the creation of flyers and emails, ensuring all data is correct and complete, proofreading, liaising with product management to make sure timelines are kept.
4. Event organization. There will be a strong focus on the organization of our Belgium Expo Event in September, working in close cooperation with our EMEA Expos & Events Manager. Define date and location, select the right venue. Manage all communications to customers, prospects and internal stakeholders. Execute all event logistics and coordination. Budget and ROI management including vendor income invoicing.
5. Manage the annual catalogue general informational pages and advertisements, assist in proofreading of product text, print and distribution plan, budget and vendor income management.
6. Work closely with product management and sales to define required sales and marketing materials and tools. Development of all literature, presentations, sales kits, brochures, point-of-sales materials.
7. Management of the customer database and prospect lists, working closely with the country sales leadership, sales and EMEA marketing on the maintenance of those lists. Support database segmentation activities.
8. Build and delivery of compelling external email communications including regular newsletters using the company email tool, reporting on email communications statistics. Delivery of regular internal communications, management of local key email distribution lists.
9. Maintain a communication plan for the ADI website. Update the website with the most relevant content.
10. Budget management and monthly monitoring of all expenses and vendor income.
- • A minimum of 3 years Marketing Communications experience
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or other related field preferred
• Proven experience in managing marketing communications projects from start to end
• Professional proficiency in English. French language knowledge highly preferred.
• Basic skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and email marketing tools.
• Strong project & budget management skills, good analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Able to self-motivate, work independently, deliver within a set timeframe and work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Envoyez votre demande par email à Sabine.Aerts@Honeywell.com
Vous pouvez également envoyer une application ouverte, nous garderons vos coordonnées et nous vous contacterons dès qu'un poste ouvre qui correspond à votre profil. Vous pouvez envoyer votre message à: firstname.lastname@example.org